challenge

Gabi: the first tri-race of the season. He challenged himself,  dug deep and his final time showed his hard work. He's improved so much since last year and we couldn't be more proud of him.

Alice: I set myself the challenge to run two small runs by the end of June (5km and 8km). I know i can do it. I have the ressources in me to do it. But my body is telling me to not burn the steps and to take it easy on myself with a tendinitis on my left knee making it impossible for me to train properly. Let's hope that i can get back on my training by the end of the week. I know i'll be super proud of myself if i just am able to finish both runs ! 

 Harmony: For 2 seasons it has been a challenge for me to get a shot of the hummingbirds that come to visit us. I finally got one that I am really happy with.

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a speedy recovery, Alice! You can do it!

    Beautiful capture, Harmony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabi, love seeing all the sports you and your family are involved in!

      Delete
  2. How admirative am i of Patrick for competing on a triathlon and being so much into sports ! WTG for him !!!
    Harmony this picture is jaw dropping ! WOW !!! I bet it must be a fun show to capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alice!
    And good luck on your race, I have a 10km race coming up on July 13. I need to get into my training too.

    ReplyDelete