looking up



 Harmony: Laying down on the ground I noticed these yellow buds on my holly tree. I have never seen them before and may have missed them if I wasn't looking up for something to capture.

Gabi: his & his. Thanks to the love for sport their bond is getting stronger by each day. The little man is looking up to his dad as his big inspiration and a great example of what can be accomplished when you set your mind up to achieving your goals.

Krystal: Looking up at probably the best sunset I've ever seen. The sky was so gorgeous and breathtaking. Very thankful to have captured this moment. 

4 comments:

  1. Gabi, I just love your photo! They could be going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Harmony. I would have perfect photos for the theme last week but this week I was searching around to find something to look up. Then Ivo installed the bike rack on the small car and I knew that's the one :)

      I love your capture. I had no idea that holly trees have yellow buds. It's so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos, both of you! I love the green Harmony. So crisp. :) And Gabi, I love the idea of the adventure ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krystal! And I agree, that sunset is pretty spectacular.

      Delete