low


Alice : This weekend my cousin Emilie celebrated her 30th birthday and she offered us a concert. She was stunning on stage,  a real lady ! The light was low and i always have a hard time taking good photos in such conditions. I decided to have fun with my camera instead of taking the best pictures. I love this silhouette picture of her, and i think we recognize her well even if we can't see her face.

 Gabi: so far it's the low branches who carry the weight of those little tomatoes. In a few weeks the plants will get bigger and stronger and will bring us beautiful red tomatoes. I can barely wait.

2 comments:

  1. The light is absolutely perfect, Alice!! And how cool is to have a cousin a singer?! Love this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous shots Gabi and Alice!

    ReplyDelete